Guru’s Famous Teachings: (English)
- One in kind, one in faith, One in God is man Of one same womb, one there is at all.
- All are of one Self-fraternity Such being the dictum to avow,In such a light how can we take life And devoid of least pity go on to eat
- Whichever the religion It suffices If it makes a better man.
- Ask not, Say not Think not caste
- Acts that one performs For one’s own sake Should also aim for the good Of other men
- Love of others is my happiness, Love that is mine is happiness for others. And so, truly, deeds that benefit a man Must be a cause for other’s happiness too.
- Grace, Love, Mercy -all the three – Stand for one same reality- Life’s Star. He who loves is who really lives.
- Whatever may be the difference in men’s creed, dress, language etc. because they all belong to the same kind of creation, there is no harm at all in their dining together or having marital relation withone another.
- Liquor is poison Make it not Sell it not Drink it not.
- Devoid of dividing walls Of caste or race Or hatred of rival faith We all live here In Brotherhood